This position is a great fit for someone who is passionate and detail-oriented about membership and customer satisfaction. It involves supporting membership promotion, billing, customer service and database management for multiple client associations. Must have the ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as liaison with clients to identify needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Function as an extension of the Executive Director by anticipating needs and proactively addressing issues with limited direction.
- Provide support to the Executive Director, Board of Directors and/or committees for the day-to-day activities necessary to operate the association(s).
- Various administrative duties (telephones and correspondence).
- Execute communications to the general membership for a variety of associations, including such items as newsletters, general mailings, ballots, and surveys.
- Plan, organize, and direct membership promotion and retention programs to achieve membership goals.
- Maintain and update member databases.
- Create and maintain monthly membership reports for the associations.
- Record and prepare board and committee minutes.
- Coordinate and organize board meetings.
- Work in conduction with the Communication Specialist for keeping content current on websites and social media accounts.
- Implement communication and membership plans set by the Director of Development and Communications.
- Support client membership committees. Consistently produce deliverables on or ahead of schedule in deadline-oriented environment. - Some limited travel, including overnight stays, may be required.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills with high standards for accuracy and attention to detail. - Self-starter and motivated.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, advanced knowledge of database management specific to membership (YourMembership and Wild Apricot are current Ngage database systems) and online tools including website social media management.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to remain highly organized in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities and multiple clients.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Previous experience with associations and/or meeting planning.
- A minimum of five years of experience providing membership support to an association.
Director of Development and Member Services
Additional Salary Information: Paid vacation, holiday leave, healthcare and retirement plan are included.
About Ngage Management
Ngage Management is a full-service multi-client association management company. We work in partnership with boards of directors to provide high energy leadership, operational and event management. Our clients are primarily small to mid-size state and national associations, non-profits and professional societies. Ngage Management is staffed by a team of experts who provide the personal service your members expect. Best of all, we are passionate about the power of association.